Thursday, April 27, 2006

is it just me?

Ok so in this part ima list weird ass shit that i do, in an attemp to reasure myself that im not crazy.

1. I always ALWAYS gotta make my sandwhich in a certain order. Mayo on both buns, ham , THEN the cheese. or else i wont eat it.

2. When i walk by a bunch of ppl, i have to instinctively look down, subconciously count something, sing softly to myself, or crack my knucles. (yet when im with friends i will just walk to random people and make friends, WTF?)

3. I picture the worsts things imaginable happening to a certain place as soon as i first visit it, like i visited korea, my first thought was...what is North korea bombed us and we all had to live or try to in Nuclear Fall out. Black Glass come to life.

4. Im Addicted to myspace, like some kinda cult ritual, i check it all the time, at work, at my room, when i take a dump, ALL THE TIME. its sorta wiggin me out.

well now work is piling up on my desk, arrg. i'll finish this later.

-D.H