Thursday, April 27, 2006

Me.

Ok, so during my young life i have done Good things, bad things, terrible things, crazy things.

I started out a dork, followed my big sis, jelous of all her friends, sat in the hallways at school looking down with a backpack full of books making me look like the hunchback of notrydame. it all changed when i met my counterpart, Ruben heredia, as soon as we started hanging out, shit flipped, the world subtly shifted. rueben was just as fucking dorky as me, if not worse with his bottle neck glasses. well we rebled, we drank, we broke shit, we shot shit with paintball guns, the pented up insanity of years, unleashed upon anyone in site.

As we calmed down and moved away from that place, just in time for our latest actions almost got us in serious trouble, we settled in good ol Texas. and we rocked it!. first by meeting ladies, not just one or two, but dozens, it was like a newly bought playstation game, and we played the shit out of it.

then came the partys, Supercalifragilisticlyespiadiosious drinking sprees. beer bonging Bacardi 151 and jack daniels with some tomato juice and cooler water (ruben! lol fucking cooler water? "just to fuck it up!" lol)

Then i met her. i fell like a rock, on my knees, in love with her, i changed, the parties got replaced by Sonic Flood concerts, and Aquire the Fire Conferences, Pillar, Mikaw Tawks Band, my daily tunes of "the sickness" by disturbed replaced by "here i am to worship" my CKY wristbands replaced by WWJD. i joined the choir, was part of two youth groups.

then as soon as it came, it was gone, leaving me with a bitter taste in my mouth and a feeling of being tricked.

again i rebled, on an Extreme lever, i hurt her deeply, i know it, which is why what happened late happened.

and i tried to change a million times, but i am not strong enogh to want to. im weak, and i know it, but i am insane too, and fun, and crazy, and i love it.

now that life is only reminded to me by crazy parties in my barracks, and pictures from old times, calling up old buddies retelling ourselves the crazy times.

the feeling of Nostalgia is sooo overwhelming, makes me sad , but i knew it was going to end, but even if my job is serious, my life is serious, i ...still...am...INSANE, and thats all that keeps me sane.