Monday, May 15, 2006

You...you called me out...you said your done with me but i cant seem to remember anything at 3 am... Am I that guy?...the one thats happy hanging with my friends but five drinks i'm in love again....

So if i get drunk and call you up...dont get pist and dont hang up..i know its late but its never to late to be..Another last call casualty.

I cant remember what i said, but i swear i meant no harm, i tried to knock on your window, but i set off your alarm. Now the days drag on like a tailpipe and they nights they aint so long, and the taxi cab im riding in is blaring our favortie song again..

So if i get drunk and call you up...dont get pist and dont hang up..i know its late but its never to late to be..Another last call casualty.

I'm sorry a guy picked up the phone My mind couldn't leave well enough alone And after the seventh time he hit *69. He said if he finds me I'll be dead But im already in my head... Since hes the one that's lying with you in your bed..

So if i get drunk and call you up...dont get pist and dont hang up..i know its late but its never to late to be..Another last call casualty.